Another season of Change

As a missionary I feel that we need to be extremely flexible while we undergo constant change. If it's not changing countries, it's changing language. If not language, it's houses, or ministry, or church, or etc... I am once again in a season of change and although it brings with it lots of excitement, it also brings questions and a little bit of trepidation.

Currently, I am looking into some different ministry opportunities as well as looking into changing churches. Changing churches is going to be quite difficult for me as I finally feel like I am making progress with my church and can actually speak to those that I work with in our various ministries. Most of them don't know yet that I am looking at moving churches and I know that this is going to be a very hard change for all of us. Especially since we have lost a lot of the congregation in the last 2 years as well as this past summer we have lost two families to home service and a single lady who was doing an internship at the church has now returned to Germany. I feel quite sad to be also having to say goodbye and leave this church without much support. However, I know that God has got them and that He will take care of their needs.

I pray, that God will help us all as this season of change will be coming soon. I pray especially that God will help me with saying goodbye. Goodbyes have become such a part of my life, but that doesn't mean they get any easier. All I know for sure is that God will have to carry us through as we trust Him to provide all we need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SAD... Replaced with JOY!

Not Quite as Easy as Driving Miss Daisy

Trusting Is Tough