September

I don't know if you watch House Hunters International at all, but I definitely did when I lived in Canada. I loved seeing people explore new areas and begin new lives in a different country. I looked forward to the house hunt and since last December I have been anxiously anticipating when my house hunt could commence.
Well my house hunt began the last week of August and 3 weeks into this journey I am getting tired. I am a little lost as to what I should do. The area I would LOVE to be in only has houses above my price range right now, and all of the houses I have liked, I haven't had peace about. I want so badly to be where God wants me to be, yet I feel I am coming up short. However, there is always a silver lining, and for me I'd say its how my Spanish has progressed. Reading advertisements, making phone calls and seeing houses (most of the time on my own) in Spanish has helped me to learn lots of new house lingo as well as have more confidence in going out to do things on my own.

Two other amazing experiences for me have been seeing some of the events at a local city's festival. I saw flamenco dancing horses as well as something like a bull fight except they don't hurt the bull and its just guys running away from the bulls or jumping over them! It was really cool but my heart stopped the first few times I saw it. Below are some cool videos from those experiences.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another season of Change

Trusting Is Tough